Fabulous Colour!



Love the subtle pink used with the strong black and white imagery in this Non Format Record cover design.
Fabulous use of lighting, creates beautiful fun colours at an MIA concert

This is an assignment I completed at the very start of semester whenI had just begun my colour class. I paid particular attention to my colour palette throughout the assignment and I think the colours and proportions work really well.

How can you not use fabulous colour when designing a walking guide book for Brisbane! I love that our city embraces bright colours, apparently in Melbourne people look at you funny if you wear really colourful clothes...how do they live!?

The beautiful Southbank Arbour flowers in bloom, gorgeous purples and pinks stand out against the blue sky.

All colour is fabulous in its own way, and there is no such thing as a bad colour, only bad use of a colour. As colour is soooooo subjective, fabulous colour all depends on the proportions, the colours around and the application of the colours as well. It's a lot to think about from a designers shoes but I think this class has made it easier for me to pick successful colour palettes.